Exporting a GroupWise Address Book
• GroupWise can export addresses in two different formats: .NAB (Novell
Address Book) and .VCF (vCard format).
• The .NAB format is preferred for exporting GroupWise Address Books. NAB
files are comma-delimited which gives you the most flexibility to import into
other mail programs, such as Microsoft Outlook. In addition, .NAB files are
more accurate than .VCF.
• NAB files can be opened in any text editor, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
and other programs that can open a comma-delimited file.
Exporting a GroupWise Address Book as a .NAB File
1. Open the GroupWise Address Book and select the address book you wish to
2. Choose File, Export.
3. Choose Entire Address book.
4. Choose a location to save the file and enter a file name.
5. Select Novell Address Book (*.NAB) as file type.
6. Press Save. The file will be exported with a .NAB file extension.